For May’s competition I’m throwing it back to a fantastic walk I did at the Gobbins last year. Initially opened in 1902 the Gobbins Path has been subject to a lot of battering over the years. Over 50 years of closure saw a newly restored path including several bridges open in August 2015. Unfortunately the path once again was in need of repair after only a few months. Following further works the path reopened once more this year for the May Day bank holiday. To celebrate I’m giving away a family pass to one lucky winner….
Take a read of my blog post here and answer the following question:
The bridges pictured below have been sympathetically modelled on Berkeley Deane Wise’s original engineering creations. What are the names of both these bridges?
– Pre-booking essential
– Safety restrictions apply
– Non-refundable / no cash alternative given
– Family ticket includes, two adults and three children.
– Height restriction of 1.2meters
– See website for all booking restrictions – www.thegobbinscliffpath.com
Competition closes on Friday 27th May at noon and the winner will be notified by email. Judges decision is final.